| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,714 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 30 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 30 | Frank---I am currently working on a 1954 GMC and have bought some panels from Jim Carter. They fit very well and are about 20 guage. I am making some panels for the floor and inner cab that are not readily seen so do not have to be a perfect fit using 18 guage. I have had some parts back-ordered for a while and wonder if anyone knows if one supplier is better in this regard than others. I am about ready to order parts to rebuild door/window operating mechanisms. Anybody have any tips on where to best find these parts or advice on how to best go about the resto. | | |
| |
| |