| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Bill Trotter, mick53, GIJOE298, Mike'sPlace, Otto Skorzeny, Hush, 1 invisible),
77
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,288 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2015 Posts: 19 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2015 Posts: 19 | [url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t0A7o1h__QibNyCy_8LD3sh-psr8KO32rw/view?usp=sharing][/url]
I have no idea where this came from, but it doesn't look like anything I've seen around here.
I'm guessing it's 12v.
No idea if it works.
Is it maybe an aftermarket piece or did someone just swipe it out of another vehicle and cob it together?
I built it one piece at a time, and it didn't cost me a d...yeah right!
| | |
| |
| |