| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,613 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 26 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 26 | To marzach: Thank you for the info. I called RPM who said they were temporarily out of stock but expected more on their next truck in 3-4 weeks. I'll try back then. I also looked on ebay using the number you gave me and there was a pair of inner trim pieces up for auction. I placed a bid, but the bidding doesn't end till this coming Sun nite. I'll check back right before it closes to see if I'm still top bidder. Thanks again.
OldRustyWrench52 | | |
| |
| |