Mine too. All of them that I have, have a drain plug near the bottom. Then a shop towel to wipe it out. If you do not have one, it would not be hard to drill one and then weld a threaded round nut to the outside for a plug. The problem with a setup that does not have this, is psychological. People don't change the oil filter as often due to the mess it creates.

The 1/16th restrictor is very small too. This could get plugged really easy. I always push a piece of safety wire down there to make sure its clear. All of this is why I went to the trouble of engineering a spin-on filter bracket system for both Full Flow and Bypass systems.

http://devestechnet.com/Home/FullFlowOil



Deve

1950 Chevy 3100 Deluxe Cab
1950 Chevy 3100 Standard Cab
In the Stovebolt Gallery
The Think Tank
More info and tips at Deve's Technet