| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,391 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 | Some time ago someone posted pictures of what it looked like with the front axle on the other side of the springs and it was obvious this would not work as suspension travel would be less than an inch. I removed the 2 shortest leaves on mine and the bumper dropped about 1 1/2" and I found the ride improved somewhat. It suprised me the steering wheel was out of position 90 degrees after what I thought was a minimal alteration. No idea what that did to the GVW but I don't haul much anyways.
1952 1300 Canadian 1/2 ton restomod You Tube | | |
| |
| |