| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,351 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 45 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 45 | I cleaned up one of my fenders on my 41 and I have a lot of pin holes where it rusted through. What is the best way to fix? I have a mig welder and can use that but at my lowest setting it normally burns thorugh and then I have to fix the newly created hole also. I know a tig welder would probably be better but I cannot afford one right now. Thanks in advance to any help. | | |
| |
| |