| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
347
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | My DIY is for 1960-66 but may be of some value. I like the belts I bought from Seatbeltplanet.com. The flip style buckle strap was the standard 20" and I wish I had special ordered 32". I have the seat all the way back and the 20" belt is barely enough.
Here's the LINK to my DIY installation. | | |
| |
| |