A few days ago I started repair on a hail damaged roof. I sanded it down with 120 grit, filled the dents with Evercoat Metal Glaze, sanded that down, and finished with 220 grit. I sprayed with a surface prep, let dry, and sprayed 3 coats of a 2K urethane surfacer (with 10-15 minutes flash between coats). I let it dry for about 3 hours, blocked it out with 220 and 320 like in the past, then surface prepped and 2 more coats of primer were put on. I let that dry, blocked with 320, 400, and 600. A couple days later, I surface prepped and sprayed with Dupont chromabase in black, let that flash for 1/2 hour or so, and sprayed with 2 coats of clear. I went back to look 1/2 hour after spraying and noticed that every spot that had filler, now shows up as a ring under the paint. I find this strange, as it never showed through when it was in primer, and it felt perfectly smooth. Any ideas why this happened or how to fix it?