| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
149
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 126 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 126 | I'm looking to sub out my rear end to get a higher gear ratio so I can drive on highway. I've heard on this site that a 72 nova rear end marries up well. Also a Malibu, but not sure which year. Is there a "top three" list?
Thanks! | | |
| |
| |