| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,086 Posts1,056,331 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2015 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2015 Posts: 4 | I have a 4400 with a gmc 270. I drove it home so it works but it was a hack job. If GMC is so much like a Chevy, why couldn't one upgrade with same radiator brackets, etc. for an elegant conversion. Any tips now I have it all broken down to the frame. | | |
| |
| |