| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Otto Skorzeny, TexasA&M48Truck, 5cameo8, TUTS 59, Youngin' Tut 59, Gray_Ghost),
93
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,599 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 553 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 553 | I liked Alberts idea. I bought a license plate on ebay to experiment with. But I was thinking about wet sanding the final coat down to the white lettering. Then shooting clear on top. Might look pretty good. | | |
| |
| |