John . . . the guy with the "source" is being short sighted and can only see as far as himself making a few bucks on something he knows and doesn't want anybody else to know. People who make a living by acting that way are never happy - will probably die a bitter old man some day.

Find out what he sells the Nomad peice for and offer him 30%-40% more than that value and ask him to get you a piece big enough for your burb. If he won't go for that he is obviously looking out only for himself only. I wouldn't patronize someone like that - keep looking, things like that have a way of turning up when you least expect it. I have a lead on 47..55 suburban rear mat now that I stumbled into - I'll check it out and report back in a week or so. Good luck! smile