| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (klhansen, rfs56trk, Bill Hanlon, 1955 1 Series, DHedrick, Otto Skorzeny, 39Master85, greenie-reddy, Peggy M),
136
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,399 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 914 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 914 | I have taken two thinner feeler gauges to give me the thickness that I have needed when I did not have the correct feeler gauge.
Example: I would combine together a .024 and a .026 feeler gauge to use as a substitute .050 feeler gauge.
Example: I have even used a .024 with a .025 for a .049 when I needed a .050 because that was the closest I could make do with what I had to get .050. | | |
| |
| |