I read another post about someone having problems with their speedo, and it motivated me to want to fix my dash cluster...it has so many problems its almost comical. Any advice appreciated??

Speedo- needle bounces, and makes loud screeching noise (NOS cable, and I oiled it and it still has the loud screech and bounces a tad less but still obnoxiously loud)

Oil pressure- this gauge works but it randomly leaks ALOT of oil down the back of the dash and drips all over the place, (its a new copper line and I have tightened the crap out of it and still no success.)

Voltage- Voltage gauge used to work but now its stuck(on the positive side) this was an NOS guage too. SIDE NOTE: The generator is rebuilt, new points, and new dist but after I run it awhile or if i have to crank it alot to start it doesnt seem like it charges but its almost always drains the 6 volt battery, you go to start it after alot of cranking and it barely burps)

Gas- NOS guage + very clean looking used float ( I have a 1940 car & truck with the same problem)

Temp- this is the only gauge that doesnot have issues currently cool



Sorry about the tall repair order guys, but minds as well get it all fixed at once! thanks for the help

Last edited by heavy40chevy; 07/13/2015 10:20 PM.