| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,157 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 331 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 331 | Tim I am paying 35 an hour canadian, which I think is a good deal for the quality of work that is being done. The guy that is doing my truck is a friend from school and he is a perfectionest. He spent 4 days on one of the doors so it was just right.He is also helping me with the modificatoins with the flat deck. The nice thing about it is I am able to go work on the truck on my days off. (I get to do the sanding). To date i'm into the body work for 10 grand and still have a bit to do. I know it sounds like a lot but the hours ad up quick. Mine is going on a 4x4 frame and will be a daily driver for work. I figure i'll be into it for about 30 when i'm done. It was that or buy a new truck and they are going for around 50 grand. I like this option better, if it breaks down I can fix it. Hope this helps; Stuart http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sublime589/my_photos | | |
| |
| |