Thanks for the info guys. I hope it's not going to involve removing the engine again but if so I'll do it no prob. I'll try and adjust it first. The transmission on the truck as well as the whole truck has 47k original miles. I know this because it's been in the family since new. That's not guaranteeing that it's not the transmission bearing. I visually see the clutch fork vibrating. I'm thinking it's just an adjustment. This truck was disassembled for 20 years/long story but I put it together in 2012 and didn't really follow any special protocol when installing the clutch linkage/parts together. I just adjusted it to make it all look right together. The clutch return spring was missing so I put a new one in and attached it to the motor mount not knowing where it went? LOL.
Last edited by krazymatt; 07/01/2015 3:51 PM.