| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 52 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 52 | If anyone has put a Nova clip in vehicle, I need help: I`m installing one in a 1950 Chev 1/2 shortbox. Without a motor installed, should I make sure the wheels are forward in the wheel well or set back from centerline? I hate to center them then find out that with the weight of the truck + SBC makes them set back to far. If they do need to be set away from centerline , how far? Thanks,Darcy | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Question about clipping a 50 shortbox
| darcy32171 | 06/27/2015 12:52 AM | |
| |
| |