Originally Posted by Curt B.
When I wanted to engrave the Fenton logo on a cast aluminum valve cover I got from an inliner I called Patrick Dykes to ask what he thought. He told me go for it and would only have an issue if I produced something I intended to sell commercially. I'm not losing sleep worrying about Chevrolet coming after me for the bowties in the sidecover or the script on the air cleaner. Pic
Waitin' to see your pic's Carl....

Exactly. IP (intellectual property, including trademarks) is really not a concern to the owner of the IP if you're not selling it or using it as an advertisement. Let's face it, a multi-billion dollar company doesn't give a crap what you've got on your valve cover, unless you decide to produce and sell said valve covers.


1946 GMC Pickup - S-10 Frame, 455 Buick, TH400, original patina.

My 46 GMC on Photobucket