| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,488 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 127 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 127 | I'M BACK AFTER YEARS OF BEING AWAY!!!! I now have the money to restore my truck!!
Anyways - Which sandblaster/media blaster is the best? I'm going to be buying a new compressor as well, but want to know about the sandblaster. I know nothing about these. Any advice? Particular brands? I want to save money where I can. I want a descent one, but nothing expensive! Thanks in advance!!
1952 Chevy 5 Window Restoration
| | |
| |
| |