Guys I have already redone a 1951 1/2 ton with lots of new bells and whistles but when it was all done I realized I didn't like it so it's sold and gone.

I've got a true barn fine and it's running but in need of brakes.
I want to keep it simple and am wondering how the original mc will do IF rebuild/replace? Or is there another option without getting a booster under or on firewall that will give me dual reservoir in original location? With a little better performance than the old single? Options please.

I only want to drive it around 10 mile radius of house in the country and maybe take the boys their ball practice. No city driving or highway.


51 3100, 235 purs with T5 swap
54 Belair 305 & 700r4 few more months to go
I'm on a 1950 3100 that needs very little. A true barn find $1000