| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 77 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 77 | Now I know what a sardine feels like in those cans! I am 6'5" and 320 pounds (no wise cracks I already lost 45lbs.with more to go). Are there any ideas or mods to tweek out more interior space? I have already had seats redone with thinner sponge and also will curve floor shifter away from me. Any ideas out there?? John. | | |
| |
| |