| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Shaffer's1950, Hotrod Lincoln, FAST55, fonz8261, Guitplayer, 46 Texaco, 1 invisible),
69
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | I agree with above on S10 bench. Cab is not that wide....thinking seat is about 54"? I bought a set of Caravan leather fronts(40bucks at garage sale) and removed frame and set in my 4t6. They almost touched with no room for a console and just didn't look right. I use them for garage seats currently so at least they're being used. Probably should have used the seatbelt as I almost fell out when snoozing....lol Dan I think the width is more like 46", of the seat itself. | | |
| |
| |