Hy BrianM, here is an old post in which I did research on the front wheel cylinder, among other things, hope this helps.

Hy 59Viking, if my memory serves me correctly, your front wheel cylinders are no longer available, but we did manage to find another wheel cylinder with a different style of hose attachment that would bolt on and do the job. I wish I was better with the confusilator and could find the old post for you, but alas I'm not smart enough for these new fangled contraptions. Your rear wheel cylinders are Raybestos p/n WC18196 one left at RockAuto $16.00 and p/n WC18197 one left at RockAuto $3.26, I realize you will need two of each and I will try to cross the number at the Napa site. I suspect your rear brakes are the type with the wheel cylinder crossover line inside the drum, DO NOT THROW THOSE LINES AWAY THE NUTS ON THEM HAVE A DIFFERENT PITCH THAN STANDARD BRAKE LINE NUTS. If the lines themselves are damaged you can transfer the nuts to standard tubing and make your own crossover lines, hope that helps.

Re: Wheel Cylinders - replacements [Re: 1959 Viking]
3B Online
Shop Shark
Hy 59Viking, the Napa p/n for the rear wheel cylinders are
UP18196 $35.49
UP18197 $35.49, hope that helps.

Re: Wheel Cylinders - replacements [Re: 1959 Viking]
3B Online
Shop Shark Registered: 11-09-2005
Posts: 4181
Loc: B. C. Canada
Hy 59Viking, with the help of my partner I found the old post, hope it helps. the following are Raybestos numbers and prices are from RockAuto in U.S. dollars. A little explanation on the front wheel cylinders, the originals are no longer available, back in 2012 fclaridge was looking for them also. I suggested that he try the p/ns I'm giving you, which he did and photo documenteted their installation. The only difference between the two wheel cylinders is the angle that the hoses attach to the wheel cylinders.
Master cylinder MC21698 $127.79
Front wheel cylinder left WC19091 $18.01
Front wheel cylinder right WC19090 $11.00
Rear wheel cylinder reverse WC18197 $27.79
Rear wheel cylinder forward WC18196 only one left @ $3.79
Front brake hose BH36548 $16.53
Rear brake hose BH25664 $27.79 this is the hose for the H.D. rear axle, as they showed no stock for the standard rear axle hose p/n BH4492.
You will have to order two of each of the rear wheel cylinders, and as you can see they only have one of one of them left in stock, also you will need two front brake hoses, hope that helps.