@ hot rod john no the avatar which is a picture of my truck is not the frustration of my life, actually Colon Cancer is and actually the cancer itself is not as frustrating just the biweekly days wasted at the hospital getting chemo and then the week recovering not being able to work on the old beast in the driveway. So a good portion of my time is reading the rips on forums as people try to solve there problems only to get slammed for spelling and grammer.
And no I am not wasting my time post replies to opinions here, I just stated a fact that the top people have them but no one else. Which was strange to me as forums every where allow posting a picture next to your name to make you a bit more personal, other then just being a number to folks.
And yes as stated some may abuse it but then I do not complain on the silly ones I have seen.
Your 100% right it is your forum and you all run it your way, I was just asking why so cold and impersonal.
Last edited by 48X3600; 05/25/2015 4:04 PM.