| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (baldeagle, Shade Baby, 1 invisible),
94
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,336 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2015 Posts: 5 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2015 Posts: 5 | I am new to this forum. I am trying to get my 46 chevy 3/4 ton pickup running. The water pump is shot and I would like to get a replacement. My harmonic balancer pulley has a 3/8 groove, and the the generator pulley is also 3/8. The water pump has a 5/8 pulley. All of the replacement water pumps I see online have 5/8 pulley. Can I run this setup with a 3/8 belt? Can I get a 3/8 pulley on a water pump that will fit this engine? I really do not want to change the harmonic balancer. Thanks for your expertise. | | |
| |
| |