| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gdads51, 68ironhead),
174
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,251 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 117 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 117 | Just bought a '64 C10 project truck. It needs some help all over, but not least of all in the floors. Here's the passenger side: [img] http://www.cesa12.k12.wi.us/gallery/albums/ar1964C10/abm.sized.jpg[/img] The driver's side is similar (several more gory photos on my website) and the [uninstalled] partial patch panels that came with the truck (picture below) don't begin to cover everything that needs to be replaced. I've been looking for a few days and it seems that what I have are pretty much the only size available, so now I'm asking if there are options I'm not yet aware of that would cover a greater surface area. Here's what I've got (one per side, obviously): [img] http://www.cesa12.k12.wi.us/gallery/albums/ar1964C10/abe.sized.jpg[/img] Thanks for any info! Brent | | |
| |
| |