I'm trying to figure out how the tail light bracket (I'm assuming there was just a left one in these years) was installed during these years originally. Any ORIGINAL (not fixed up trucks) pictures to show the installation would be appreciated. I've noticed most fixed up trucks seem to have them in front of the rear stake pocket, but the reproduction bracket is angled to the rear a few degrees so it doesn't sit flat on the flat part of the stake pocket that way. Also the license plate gets partially hidden by the stake pocket. The bracket fits a lot better mounted behind the stake pocket and the license is plate fully visible, but this doesn't seem like a popular way to mount the bracket for some reason. Is the repop bracket made wrong, or what am I missing here? Please keep responses respectful and on topic. Thank you.