| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (FishinToms53, klhansen, Otto Skorzeny, Southerntruck, Mike B, Robert Crandall, Peggy M),
95
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,646 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,644 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,644 | The Pate swap meet is this Thursday thru Sunday at Texas Motor Speedway. If you've never been you don't know what you're missing!!! If you've been then you know what I'm talking about. I've heard 6,000 vendors. If you're looking for a part for your truck you've got a good chance of finding it there. I make it an annual pilgrimage and enjoy every minute I'm walking around. Can't see it all in one day so plan on spending the night and going for at least 2 days. I look forward to it all year! Hope many of you can make it.
Chuck 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton (all original) 1951 Chevy 1/2 ton (future streetrod) 1941 Chevy coupe 1938 Chevy coupe streetrod | | |
| |
| |