| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
4 members (lumbersawyer, Phak1, Gazz, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,463 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 51 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2013 Posts: 51 | Awesome thank you any chance you know the ratio? I thought it said 0 upside down 7 then a hole bunch of haha try and read this kinda numbers, Detroit humor I guess, now that you say QL I can see that makes sense
1947.5 Chevy 4100 red primer 1951 Chevy 4400 grey primer
| | |
| |
| |