| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 69 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 69 | I was told that back then it was only ever posted on the door jamb. Also the engine code was different than the VIN. I have a highway patrol officer coming to my house next week to try and find a VIN somewhere on my 1950. If he locates it, I'll let you know where. Good luck!
1950 Chevy 3600 w/ 54 235 motor
| | |
| |
| |