A couple of years ago I bought a front clip for a 6100, just for the grille pieces. The fenders on the clip were either rusted or dented. One fender (I don't remember which one), had a great inner fender and one fender was basically only good for the extension panel behind the front tire (that normally rusts out). BUT the grille was in excellent condition. I bought it to replace the bent grille on my '57 6100 dump truck. Last fall I bought a '57 6400 that doesn't run,(because it had a better body). It is also a v8 truck, mine is a 6cyl. Since then I have bid on a '63 GMC 4000(cab and chassis) with low low miles. I will know by 4/13/15 if I got the GMC. I will then have to decide what to do with the extra trucks/parts. Man have I got a patient wife or what?