Hi,
I'm in ABQ too! I've done loads of painting in my garage. Stuff that has come out better then most pro jobs I see... Anyway, I usually wait for a decently warm day, and when I go to paint shop I tell them I'm painting in a place with little heat. They can give you reducers with different characteristics to help you out. I've painted in the winter with no heat, and no ill effects, so I'd say just get the garage as clean as possible, have an air inlet with a fan and a filter (also available at the paint shop, in various sizes). Then an outlet with a fan I usually just open the garage a bit and turn on the fan pointing out. Put a filter here if you don't want to [censored] off the neighbors too bad. Lots of plastic on the ceiling/walls/anywhere you wont' be painting. Now just paint away. When it is all said and done, you can use some heat lamps to help it dry if you want.
good luck, If you want to get together, just let me know, I'd be glad to help out.
-alfie


-alfie