| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (MickeyP, TexasJim50, MRMEROTH11, 2-Ton, Southerntruck, Ponchogl, JW51, Shaffer's1950, 1 invisible),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,378 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 85 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 85 | I'm installing a new oak bed in a 1952 Chevy pickup. Right or wrong (there are so many opinions out there) I applied 2 coats of Linseed Oil, one coat of stain, then 3 coats of spar urethane. First coat was mixed with 1/3 mineral spirits, then 2 coats of unmixed; now I'm at the last coat. Should I mix the urethane with 1/3 mineral spirits to get a smooth last finish or not? Thanks. Bob | | |
| |
| |