Thanks guys! I appreciate it!

Only the name of the site is 67-72, they have subforums for all years- however their primary audience (at least for the early years) is heavily modified...

The 53 thats in 1st place is cool for sure, but IMO its not exactly along the lines of the poll "I can't beleive you actually drive that thing" since it was a big $$ professional build. Modern frame, LS engine, down to metal redo, all the patina was created. Not to dismiss the work at all, its amazing- but my question is why WOULDN"T you drive it anywhere.

mine and pretty much all the rest that were in the running, you really do have to be a little crazy to drive em.

I took mine on a 40 mile each way trip to the state patrol for inspection with little more than a few spins around the block after sitting for 21 years! No working wipers, giant holes in the floor... But am I driving it? Hell yeah... Crazy for doing it? Also Hell yeah.

Anyway... :-) I enjoy the other site, but am glad Stovebolt is here to fill in all the "stock" details for the rest of us.

Again, thanks for the votes

Last edited by SeatGuy; 03/30/2015 8:04 PM.