| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hush, crenwelge, RoadsScholar, Gdads51, R&S 51 GMC, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, Ponchogl, Gray_Ghost),
106
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 20 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 20 | Thanks for your concern, I was not hurt other than a few bruises and sore muscles. All I had was liability so it is going to be tough finding the exta to rebuild. Back to my question. Will a 54 cab fit on my 52 truck? Can I kist bolt my front finders and hood to it? My frame is not bent and I might be able to save the bed, but I think my cab is gone. If any of you have ever made this swap, please let me know. | | |
| |
| |