| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,375 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 192 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 192 | I have searched for an answer but cannot find what I'm looking for. I have a '53 3100 that I am converting to an open yoke. It has a SM420 trans in it. It is a short box truck. Can I run a telescopic driveshaft from trans to rearend, or will I need to incorporate a carrier bearing due to the somewhat long distance between trans yoke and rearend gear yoke? If anyone has experience with this situation I would appreciate any input. Thanks in advance. | | |
| |
| |