Thanks for the offer Kicks, but I'm not even sure where Gresham Or. is, or if my truck would make it down there to pick-up your cab. (What year is it anyway?)
What really frosts me is back in November my budy at the parts store tells me he knows of a guy that HAS to sell a '65 with a running 283 by the end of the week 'cause his place has been sold and is slated for demolition. I got a hold of him that night and he says ''65???? oh, you mean the '63 p/u, sold the 283 and powerglide, didn't burn any oil.. and I crushed the truck yesterday'.... :mad: I had to ask about the cab.. says.. not that good.. well the dash was good, glass didn't have any scratches, coulda used rockers...
I checked out new metal pieces today, rockers $30 each, metal fenders $400, fibreglass ones $250..
I think I'll keep looking for another cab!


Attitude - The difference between an adventure and an ordeal!
Deja Moo - The feeling you've heard this bull**** before!
'63 Chev Fleetside Longbox 'Rusto-rod' 'Big Red'
'69 or'70 or ? Mantaray DuneBuggy