| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
118
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 379 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 379 | Sure got 'em Bruce! Parts washed and painted. I was very happy with the effect on the stuff I had cleaned up. I'll be using a lot of the prep step as things progress. Thanks for helping me keep a little momentum! Will be in touch.  | | |
| |
| |