| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Mather, KEVINSKI, TUTS 59, DBJ71SuperCustom, Gray_Ghost, Lightholder's Dad, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
146
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,291 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2014 Posts: 20 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2014 Posts: 20 | Sorry to bombard you guys with so many questions. I think I have one in just about every section. Sent radiator out to get redone and they are telling me it's old and rotted and needs replaced . So I'm finding out the GMCs are diff then Chevys and as such harder to find.
So far I have found US radiator -- aluminum 2 large cores for $405 Jim Carter -- copper 4 row for $440
Anything else out there ? What do you guys recommend aluminum or copper ? Staying with the ole 6 for now but some day who knows and don't wanna buy twice.
Thanks.
| | |
| |
| |