I started tearing into my 1953 9300 that I got for free from my cousin. Of course sitting in a field for 30 years hasn't done anything any favors.

As it sits, I need the typical floor, outer and inner cowl, and bed supports.

Im also needing both rear fenders as the one has previous damage that could probably be repaired and the other one is rotted in multiple areas. I found a set of used fenders from a guy locally, but when I asked how much he said make an offer.

So what you pay for decent used fenders? They need some loving but they are way better than what I got.

I picked up a set of running boards from this guy too, but Im not really happy with them. One has a lot of deep pitting and the other has way more cracks than I knew could be on a running board. But I guess my labor is cheap.


1953 GMC 9300- Currently needing love and attention