| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 9 | I am putting an ls in my 55.1. I bought a set of Sanderson ls150. I talked to their rep at the Louisville street rod nationals. I got the 1 1/2 in because my setup is under 400hp. They fit perfectly.. I have the motor in the frame. The only issue I have is that I bought the style that sweeps back and I will have to modify the brake pedal. I will have to offset it 3 in. I am using master cylinder under floor. Bought from ECI brakes. Uses original pedal. I have already got a plan for it and it shouldn't be a problem. If you get the style that dumps straight down you will have a clearance issue on the right side with the starter. I forgot to say that the brake pedal might work as is . You have to push it about 4 1/2 in and then it touches the headers. I have 4 whl discs and it may work fine but it is close. Brakes are finished. I can send pics if you want
Last edited by captnjerry1; 03/22/2015 2:01 AM.
55 first series, ls engine & trans Under consturction
| | |
| |
| |