Hello again.
Today I refaced and cleaned the speedometer and odometer, and also placed a new needle on te speedo. Went really well, and easy. Tested both meters by "connecting" it to my electric screwdriver and it worked.
Now to my other gauges.. Amp meter works, fuel gauges doesn't (was never connected), temp and oil press gauges are stuck on lowest point.
So my question is, if I disassemble both "pipes" that go to the temp and oil gauges, press some air through them, should that be enough to make them
Work? I don't know how the temp gauge works at all. But as far as the oil gauges goes, I guess that's the only way to make it work?
When I move the needles by hand, the mechanics behind the oil and temp gauges move as well and then the needle drops to min again. Ofcourse I'd like to repair my gauges and sensors instead of buyin new ones. Anyone help an tips would be greatly appreciated!!
Raoul