| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,325 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 4 | I have a 64 that I'm converting to power steering. I got all components from 76 C10. Everything bolts up (after getting a mounting kit for the steering gear on e-bay). The issue I'm having is finding an idler arm that will mate with the center link. The original arm pin is too small for the newer center link. The arm from the newer mounting is different, It's at an angle versus straight up and down. Anyone with some advice? | | |
| |
| |