I have been messing with and building advance Design Chevy trucks for 40 years. This truck known as Brewtis is the culmination of many years experience with larger loadmasters and smaller pickups. I took a rust free loadmaster that lived its whole life inEvergreen CO and rolled the rear axle forward 2 feet took 11 of the 14 rear leafs out spaced the rear 8.25x20 rims and tires so they would clear the 49 inch box. It has a multi carburated 261 with a t5 transmission. Brewtis has 6.17 rear gears and rolls down the highway at 60mph straight and dignified. It can easily cruise at 70mph but the fuel mileage suffers even in overdrive. The Huck brakes are massive so no problems stopping quickly. I built it to be trouble free. 12v Alternator HEI Key starter Vintage original radio. Shocks all the way around I feel confident in busy traffic because of the great view of the road ahead.