| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,664 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 142 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 142 | So I bought what I thought was an nos rear fender for my 39 1/2 ton jc truck.well I go to put it on and it didn't fit.the part where it bolts to the running board is way of and more narrow than what I have on there now.any ideas as to what it might be from.it looks exactly the same as the 39 but the fit is off.all help is welcome. | | |
| |
| |