beltfed, not unless he's really thin skinned. My point was this is a truck site not a car site. If he had thought a bit he could have just asked about the engine without referring to the Coupe part. Maybe the question was appropriate for the Greasy Spoon. I too have been chastised for posting in the wrong forums and I'm still here. Many of us, myself included, have old cars along with our trucks and it seems most of our questions about cars end up in the "Spoon".


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)