| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,143 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 523 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 523 | I have reached the point of putting every thing back together again. I have the foil insulation installed from the rear bottom of cab most of the way to the windshield. The 2 rear corner panels are in and the rear window panel is in (all loosely screwed in place). Is now a good time to install the rear window? I want to seal weather as soon as possible - I have to work under tarps. I assume the sequence would then be to finish insulation, install the 2 headliner pieces, and then install the door edge trim pieces along with the fabric seals that are retained by the trim strips (what are those seals called - for ordering purposes?).
BobS46
| | |
| |
| |