| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (1955 1 Series, Bill Trotter, Gdads51, Leo, cmayna, ShopRag, moparguy),
110
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,280 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 568 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 568 | Is there a breather tube to the carb? Perhaps it came from there. Other than that it's a stuck intake valve? Sounds serious. I would clean it, refill oil and run it with the valve cover off like your setting the rockers. I bet you see a rocker not moving.
I can explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.
| | |
| |
| |