About 3 years ago in a boneyard in the Western part of the state, I found a bench seat in a '49 3600. At first I thought this is strange, someone in it's past, installed a seat out of a 2 dr. car. Both seat backs tilt forward just like would in a 2 dr. Well I said, I gota have these. As we where removing the rusty bolts, I said to my friend, the floor board does not have a pan pressed into it, where you keep the Jack and what-not and there is no evidence of ever having that 4" or so tall sheet metal seat support frame.

About a year later, while looking around Stovebolt. I found (a link to a link to a link) a 8-10-12 page booklet containing accessories, on the last page was a picture of this. I saved it to my favorites, then that PC turned to ford on me.

If anyone has ever seen this booklet, I sure would like to see it again.