| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (Gdads51, dt235sd, Gray_Ghost, Woodcmiami, Shaffer's1950, Nick in Manitou, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, walter74, 1 invisible),
70
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 219 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 219 | Hello All,
Would someone help out with fleetside bed interchange info? I found bed sides for a 1958 fleetside long bed. I know they sell replacement 58/59 tailgates and end plates however they don't sell anything else marked 58 or 59.
I need support brackets, bed strips and wheel tubs. Would I be able to interchange these parts from 60-66 fleetside beds? If I understand correctly the only difference between 58/59 and 60-66 is the shape of side panels. Please let me know if this is incorrect.
Thanks in advance!
| | |
| |
| |